Monday 15 December 2014

I Caught My Husband Watching p****graphy, What Do I Do?

We have been married for more than 30 years, and I am deeply upset to learn that there is this hidden side to his character.


My husband and I are in our early 60s. We have been married for more than 30 years and are quite happy together, other than having had a range of family issues to deal with. Our s*x life has dwindled, but we are still very affectionate. The other night I went into my husband’s study unexpectedly and he seemed to be looking at pictures of unclad women on his computer.

I made no comment because there was an urgent matter requiring attention and we hurried away to attend to it. I think he believes that I didn’t see the screen. I was shocked and wondered if I had imagined it. It seemed so out of character – he is a highly respectable, scholarly person, not inclined to tackiness. I checked his laptop a few days later – mainly to reassure myself that I had imagined it, or that they were paintings or something (he is an art fan).

However, the history for that date was deleted, which was suspicious in itself. I located it in the system files and discovered he had been on a range of P0*nographic sites. I am deeply, deeply upset by this. I am not prudish – it is not the p****graphy that I object to, but rather that I am so shocked by discovering this hidden side of his character. Am I overreacting? I need your advice, please, help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBM CHANNEL "C004CF3EF"
ADD Admin 55F8FCD8