Tuesday 6 January 2015

How much do they pay Nigerian video vixens these days?

name of image

I used to run a modeling agency and I used to provide girls for music videos. In fact, the first time I did it was as far as as 2000 when I brought some friends and school mates for Plantashun Boiz 'Don't You Know' music video (yeah, I've been around for that long ..lol).


Those days, nobody really paid, we just did it as friends. But by 2004/5, artists started paying a stipend. The last one I did was in 2009 and my models were paid N10k each if I recollect correctly but nobody was showing off booty and getting near naked back then. But it's a little different these days...the amount of nakedness I see on Nigerian music videos is astounding and every time I see these girls in bikinis and short shorts, shaking their booty, I wonder if they get paid to be in these videos. If so, how much? Or are they just doing it to be on TV?

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBM CHANNEL "C004CF3EF"
ADD Admin 55F8FCD8