Saturday 17 January 2015

"I am happy with the body God gave me, so I don't mind showing it off” - Emma Nyra

Emma Nyra
Tripple MG first lady and one of the hottest female artist in the music industry Emma Nyra Revealed in a recent chat with Show time that she doesn't mind showing off her body because she is in love with the body God gifted her with.

She said

“What I will be doing differently this year is to expand my brand especially with bigger accomplishments such as endorsements and my album will definitely be released later this year”

Emma Nyra who is basking in the euphoria of For my matter video release said she is surprised at how far the song has gone.

“I am extremely surprised at how far the song has gone. The video has one hundred thousand views in one week of release” She revealed.

When asked if she sees herself as someone who exposes too much of her sensuality, she said: “I just wear what suits me. I am not trying to be sexy. I just don’t mind flaunting my curves. I am happy with the body God gave me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBM CHANNEL "C004CF3EF"
ADD Admin 55F8FCD8