Sunday 8 March 2015

Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype

Husband and wife
An Ikorodu customary Court in Lagos State has dissolved a five-year-old marriage between Tunde and Ronke Oluwadiya for having the same genotype.

President of the court, Mrs Remilekun Adesanya, who granted the divorce, said that all efforts to reconcile the couple proved abortive.

She directed the husband to pay N4,000 monthly for the feeding of the child and also pay the medical and educational allowances of the child.

Tunde, 32, a factory assistant, had dragged his wife to court for allegedly deserting their home on the grounds that both of them have the same genotype.

Ronke, who is also 32 years old and a business woman, accepted the claims of her husband and urged the court to separate them.

“My husband lied to me that his genotype was AA, but I later discovered that he was AS, while I am also AS.

“Luckily for us, we had a child that is AA. I don’t want him again because I don’t want to have a child with the genotype SS,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBM CHANNEL "C004CF3EF"
ADD Admin 55F8FCD8