Monday 5 May 2014

Meet 25 year old Lizzie Velasquez who was tagged "World's Ugliest Woman"

Lizzie Velasquez
 25-year-old Lizzie Velasquez was born with a very rare  syndrome that is still undiagnosed(Only two other people in the whole world have it).

The condition prevents her from gaining weight .

Before people knew about it, she was bullied and insulted because of her "look".A few years ago, she was named the world's ugliest woman in a video which went viral..She is now a friend to many celebrities, a motivational speaker and earns a good living because she din't let it weigh her down.


In a recent interview with E,she opened up on getting past the hate..
"It's a process that I had to figure out, of how to handle negative comments. When I was younger, I would just sit there and read every single one and obviously, it was awful. There were times when I felt like people were physically putting their hands through the computer and really hurting me on purpose.


There's days where I'm like, in my mind, ‘I wish I could tell this person something!' But it's not going to accomplish anything. It's just going to be me sinking down to their level and a never-ending battle of hiding behind a computer screen."If someone compliments me on my eye makeup, I get really excited, because I can only see out of one eye, so I'm literally putting makeup on blind."
She also has over 90,000 followers on instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBM CHANNEL "C004CF3EF"
ADD Admin 55F8FCD8