Monday 23 June 2014

Actress Angela Okorie Wanted To Use My Husband To Shine ––Says MumaGee

Popular singer Muma Gee has finally broken her silence on the show of shame between her husband and actress Angela Okorie. She said Angela was a desperado who wanted to use she and her husband to shine but stated that she put the small girl were she belongs to. Below is what she told Tribune on the matter.
Can you tell us what your first reaction was when you heard the news of robbery and rapé linked to Angela Okorie, Prosper and Prince Eke, your hubby, in South Africa?My first reaction was not negative, but as the other party went on and on, I could see a sure case of someone trying so hard to take a shine on the brand Prince Eke; and even wanted to bring my name to it because I kept reading ‘Muma Gee’s husband’ – which just made me laugh so loud each time, and I refused to get involved.

Do you think your silence served the case well?
Yes, because I don’t have time for child’s play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBM CHANNEL "C004CF3EF"
ADD Admin 55F8FCD8