Wednesday 29 October 2014

No Big Deal Sweeping Streets In London—– Popular Actress Sola Sobowale


Sola Sobowale otherwise known as Toyin Tomato over a story that she engages in menial jobs in London like sweeping the streets of London for survival. 

The talented star actress who just arrived Nigeria in preparation for her son’s wedding has been off the TV screen for some years and shuttles between Nigeria and the UK. She argued that those behind the story are entitle to their opinion that what matters most is the dignity in labour.

“I did not sweep London streets to survive. I never sweep except it is my house. If people peddle rumours that I sweep the streets of London to survive, so be it. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. The bottom line is that I believe in dignity of labour but “I have never swept in any land to earn money in my life. But if there is a lot of money to be made in the venture, I would sweep.
I believe in what is called dignity of labour, I can do anything to make money apart from drug trafficking and prostitution. If there is money to be made in sweeping streets from Nigeria to America, I will do the job,” she said.

punchng

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBM CHANNEL "C004CF3EF"
ADD Admin 55F8FCD8