Thursday 4 December 2014

"Wizkid did no wrong in charging Saeon, she was wrong to have called him out" - MI Abaga

Abaga
In an interview with Encomium magazine, rapper MI Abaga shared his thoughts on the whole Saeon and Wizkid rift.
Saeon was wrong by accusing Wizkid publicly because he did no wrong by charging her. 
Asked if he paid the artistes he featured in his new album, especially Wizkid who claims he charges N10million...
 "I didn’t pay them, except few. The payment was minimal, not much, just to help the collaboration. Let me quickly react to the rift between Wizkid and Miss Saeon. I think, personally, Wizkid did nothing wrong because it’s business. You approached him for business and he delivered. Business is business. In my own opinion, the way Miss Saeon went about it is wrong. 
You don’t talk about business deals in public. That’s how I feel. Personally, I don’t charge for collabo. Wizkid didn’t charge me; even when he came to record with one of my artistes here, he didn’t even drink water, not to talk of charging. However, if you meet my management and approach us with a business deal, we won’t turn it down."

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBM CHANNEL "C004CF3EF"
ADD Admin 55F8FCD8