Monday 12 January 2015

My Female Boss’ Husband Wants To Sleep With Me

I am working with a woman and her husband wants to have s*x with me. I’m afraid. I have told him that it’s not right and that if he tries it again, I would tell her. But he still does it by touching me. He has promised me heaven and earth if I keep my mouth shut and not allow his wife suspect what is going on.

I am staying in their house and the wife is very kind to me.
What do I do?

- E.M, Lagos.

Reply...
Let the man know that you are ready to tell his wife if he dares touch you again. You should not allow any opportunity for him to touch you — never be with him alone. Such a man is irresponsible and could even r*pe you if nobody is around. If I were you, I would take some part of my salary to rent a room somewhere. I am sure that as long as you remain in his house, he will continue touching you and you would keep mum. If you don’t want to betray your boss, move out.


His ex-lover threatens me
I am 23 years old and two men are in love with me. I met the first guy while having a programme in my school and we have been on for a year now. The problem started when his former girlfriend, who has a son for him called and instructed me never to be seen with her man again. I told her she was his past and he loves me more than her.

But I don’t want to deny her son his father’s love because I know what it feels like to be without a father. I met the second man at work and he is crazy about me. I love these men and they are both promising me marriage.
What do I do?

- N.N, Abuja.

Reply...
The choice of a life partner starts first with God and then, you. Which of them do you think would make you happy? Who do you feel at ease with when you think of a home, children and your future? Have you really prayed about this because we cannot erase the God factor in making such a choice? Except you are deceiving yourself, you know which of the men to choose but if you are still confused, talk to your mum.

Put together by Punch's KEMI ASHEFON

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBM CHANNEL "C004CF3EF"
ADD Admin 55F8FCD8