Thursday 23 April 2015

50Cent slams female fan who asked about the where about of his 17-year-old son

Drama started on 50 Cents page after he posted the above photo of his 3-year-old son with a caption reading, "My little guy is getting big so fast. I feel like I'm gonna blink and he's gonna pull off in one of my cars."

One of his followers asked about the whereabouts of his "first born" (17-year-old Marquise Jackson), and the dude just lost it on her:

"Why only angry black b-tches got something to say about my other son he grown," 50 fired back. "What do you want to give him some p-ssy? Google him."


In the hours since, the comment thread on the above photo has become a hotbed of debate, with some fans defending 50 and others expressing their belief that he was way out of line.
Fortunately, the latter opinion seems to be in the majority.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBM CHANNEL "C004CF3EF"
ADD Admin 55F8FCD8