Sunday 10 May 2015

Kim Kardashian flaunts her famous curves in white as she jets off to Brazil to Promote her clothing line (Photos)

Kim Kardashian and her curves were spotted in L.A. airport as she jets off to Brazil to promote her K Kardashian collection at shopping malls. 
Talking about spending Mothers day with her lil fashionista daughter north West, the reality star said 
"I'm actually so sad that I'm going to be in Brazil for Mothers day, so we're doing something the day before. I just sent out my grandmother's gift, I wrapped my mom's gift, a gift for Kourtney and I know the family's going to get together.

She also added I'm going for literally one day so I had North prepare something for Kourtney and my mom"

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBM CHANNEL "C004CF3EF"
ADD Admin 55F8FCD8