Sunday 10 May 2015

My Husband Knows That I Love Exposing My Assets

Popular Yoruba actress, Funke Etti, tells Ademola Olonilua about her live and private issues. Enjoy:

Why do you love wearing mini-skirts and short dresses?
I love them because whenever I wear then, I feel very comfortable and s*xy.

What dresses does your husband like on you?
My husband knows that I love opening my cleavage and I love short dresses. So anytime he wants to shop for me, he tends to buy those kinds of dresses. However, he sometimes cautions me about exposing my body but he always concludes his sentence with "I trust you". He knows that I love mini-skirts a lot.

But why do you like revealing your cleavage?
I do it very often. It's just my style. At times I just want to look provocative. I like looking provocative.

Why is your face scarce on television?
It is a deliberate move and I have two reasons for my action. The first reason is piracy which is killing our industry. The second reason is because of my television programme which is taking a lot of my time.

Is it that acting is not so lucrative?
It is lucrative but we are branching out to other businesses so that we can have multiple sources of income. Also, piracy is killing our job. The last movie I shot, Owu Iyami, I spent about N2.8m on the movie but I did not make up to N1.5m because of pirates. I am thinking of taking my next project to the cinema. That is why most actors have something they do by the side like having a boutique or other businesses.

Do you see yourself as a fashionable person?
Yes I believe I am quite fashionable. Everybody has their style and mine is to make sure I dress in a simple manner. I believe there is beauty in simplicity.

When going for an event, what are the things you consider?
My watchword is to be comfortable and also look very nice. I am not the type that would take extra measure to get dresses for an event. I go through my closet and I pick any dress that looks good on me.

What dresses do you feel comfortable wearing?
Most of the times, I love to wear mini dresses. I really love short dresses like mini-skirts. I also love wearing ankara tops with jeans. I feel so comfortable whenever I dress like that.

What is your fashion weakness?
I love shoes and bags and I find it hard to resist buying them whenever I walk into a shopping mall. As I speak with you, I have a lot of shoes and I am sure they would be more than a hundred pairs. Even though I have so many pairs of shoes, I still end up buying more. My bags are also many. I have over 60 bags of different shapes, sizes and colours.

What would you never be caught dead wearing?
I don’t think there is any dress I cannot pull off. Maybe wearing pant and bra on the street, that I cannot do. Even bikinis, I don’t like wearing them whenever I go to swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBM CHANNEL "C004CF3EF"
ADD Admin 55F8FCD8